Classes & Workshops
Learn at a Hands-on Workshop
If you’re the kind of entrepreneur who likes to do it yourself, but you’re tired of logging hours trying to figure everything out, then a Silver Tablet workshop is ideal for you. We’ll show you how to get things done easily and efficiently with hands-on training. We’ll work together as a group through real-world challenges, and you’ll also have time to have your questions answered.
Facebook Ads for Business Owners
Next Class: Coming in February 2019
The Facebook ad space continues to evolve as more and more businesses jump on the bandwagon. Ads Manager is becoming more technical, with options that most business owners aren’t even aware of. Bid prices are steadily climbing but are still very reasonable.
Stay ahead of your competition and stop wasting valuable marketing dollars. Facebook does work for almost any business if you know how to use it the right way!
Bring your laptop and learn how to master Facebook ads to get maximum reach, results and revenue! This is a 4-hour, hands-on workshop for business owners who already have a Facebook Business page and want to branch out into the advertising space, or want to figure out how to get better results.
The workshop is designed so that you get hands-on experience you need to really learn, but we don’t leave it there.
You’ll also get a 30-minute personal video strategy session after the call so we can answer questions that may have popped up.
You’ll leave with the following:
- Understand the structure of an ad campaign
- Understand the different types of ad objectives and which one best fits your goal
- Understand audience targeting options, including “hidden” options and learn how to combine them to reach the people most likely to click your ads.
- Learn how to create compelling ad images, even if graphic design isn’t your “thing”
- Learn the common mistakes that most business owners make when advertising their products and services and how to avoid them
- Learn the Silver Tablet Sticky Note Method to create the perfect ad text and image combination.
- Learn how to use Ad reports to track results and improve your campaign.
This class is taught by Debbie Ward, owner of Silver Tablet Marketing, who has 3+ years creating and publishing ads that get results for local and national businesses. She has a passion for learning and is up-to-date on what’s working NOW in the Facebook advertising space.
Customer Insight Discovery Workshop
Date and location: TBD
It is impossible to attract customers when you don’t have a perfectly defined sense of who they are and where to find them.
This interactive workshop is for business owners who want to learn how to uncover the mindset, needs and expectations of their customer. We’ll explore:
- The 5 most important things that you must know about your customer in order to get them to buy
- How to use reverse-engineering to discover your customer’s interests
- A simple way to find your customer’s pain points and the words they use to describe them (so you can use them in your copy)
- How to find out what your competitor’s marketing messages and how effective they are.
Listen to a Podcast
Debbie Ward, owner of Silver Tablet, has been featured on the “Get Clients Now” podcast with Direct Response Internet Marketing Copywriter and Consultant Ken Newhouse and is part of his SuperFast Clients Community. Click the links to listen to the Get Clients Now podcast featuring Debbie.